Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Mobile Web Banking?
Mobile Web Banking is a service that allows you to complete Online Banking transactions through a web-enabled mobile device.
How much does it cost?
No additional fees or costs are associated with activating and using Mobile Web Banking.
How do I access Mobile Web Banking on the mobile device?
Our Mobile Web Banking is optimized for mobile devices. Simply go to www.morganfed.com and you will be redirected to the mobile version of our site (https://m.morganfed.com). Enter your Online Banking user name and password to login.
What kind of mobile devices can use the Mobile Web Banking service?
Most web-enabled phones or other devices with a WAP 2.0 and XHTML-MP compatible browser can use Mobile Web Banking. You must have an active data plan through your service provider to utilize Mobile Web Banking.
Can I change my Mobile Web Banking user name and password?
Yes. Changing the user name or password for Online Banking settings will also change your settings for Mobile Web Banking and vice versa.
What types of transactions can I perform through my Mobile Web Banking?
In addition to viewing account information such as your current balance you can also make loan payments, view E-Statements and tax documents, transfer funds, view transaction history and view checks.
What types of transactions can I NOT perform through Mobile Web Banking?
For enhanced security reasons, Bill Pay functions are not allowed through Mobile Web Banking.
What kind of security is included with Mobile Web Banking?
Mobile Web Banking includes the following security features:
- 128-bit encryption.
- Automatic session expiration. The application will time out after several minutes of non-activity.
- Privacy protection. No private data is stored on your mobile device.
- Masked account numbers. Account numbers are masked by Xs whenever practical within the application.
- Site-to-user verification. You must confirm an image and phrase upon logging on so you are assured that you are dealing with Morgan Federal Bank.
- Multi-factor authentication. Mobile Web Banking provides a multi-factor authentication feature that appears whenever a user attempts something unusual, such as using a different mobile device or accessing the site from a new IP address. This feature would ask personal questions, and in order to continue, the answers must match the ones you entered when you signed up for the service.
How do I create a shortcut of the Mobile Web Banking site on my phone?
On an iPhone:
- Launch Safari and type in the web URL (https://m.morganfed.com) in the browser address bar, then press “Go”.
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll find a shortcut icon. Press it.
- Select “Add to Home Screen”.
- Give your shortcut a name, such as Morgan Federal Bank or MFB. After you type it in, press “Add” at the top of the screen.
On an Android:
- Launch your browser and go to the Mobile Web Banking site (https://m.morganfed.com).
- Press the Menu button and select “Add Bookmark” or the star icon. You can customize the name of the bookmark, such as Morgan Federal Bank or MFB. Tap “Save” to save the bookmark to the device’s bookmarks location.
- Tap Bookmarks to open the bookmarks library. Scroll through the bookmarks until you find your Mobile Web Banking bookmark. Press and hold your Mobile Web Banking bookmark and choose “Add shortcut to Home.” A 1-touch icon for Mobile Web Banking is added to your home screen.
Please note that you may need to complete one more of these steps depending on the type and/or version of phone.